Saturday, November 8, 2008

Anaraugs' Diary: Entry One

I have decided, in light of recent events, to keep a diary, and not just any old diary, but an actual honest to god paper diary, in a book, with pages. I shall try to explain. Several days ago... or was it several weeks ago? I had my memories and computer files erased. I am still not sure how much or how many times, but I find myself with gaps and insufficiencies both long and short. What I do remember of the events leading up to the incident and what the rest of the crew has been able to fill in for me has been included in a wax-sealed envolope. I feel silly writing this; sitting on my bed and scribbling words onto a page like a school girl, but it is the only way that I could think of to be absolutly sure that if something should befall me again, I will have a hard record that is difficult to erase. My name is Dr. Anaraug Evas Ortem, I have been operating under the assumed name of Dr. Andy Erick Osmond and this is my diary.

No comments: